How to prolong male sexual life and make man act in any age like young

Erectile dysfunction is the bane of many modern men. Erectile dysfunction can even make it impossible to have sex or makes sexual intercourse so bad that any man wants to forget about it as soon as possible. The disease may occur in men, at any age. Even the usual fatigue on the job can weaken the erection. If a man has time to pay attention to his sexual problems, it is almost always possible to get rid of them with the help of Viagra.

Sex for adult man

Sexual activity is a very important question. As can be understood, it is the average value of the frequency of having sex at any age that may be more or less. It is widely believed that older people should not engage in sexual relations, as this can cause damage to their health. Indeed, if his condition is bad, you need to forget about sex. But, for the sake of well-being, one should not deny you the pleasure. In old age, men and women’s termination of sexual function occurs at different times. Therefore, one of the partners can be attracted and the other already forgotten what the sexual act is. Here, of course, without consulting a doctor cannot do, who will explain all the details.
A surprising discovery of established scientists from the University of Leipzig was discussed. According to their observations for people between 56 and 65 years, they are more sexually active than men, age younger than 25 years. Over the past 15 years of sexual activity of people who are older than 60 years, it has become much more active. Experts believe that this was possible due to a general improvement in the health of elderly. And polls show that a large number of ladies from 60 to 70 years old want to have sex.

Sex-life of old man

Lifestyle of active man is a very important aspect. However, the number of sex after 60 years of will decline. Thus, only 30% of women over that age come into intimate relations, 3-4 times a month. The remaining 70% do so less frequently. At the same time, 54% of men over age 60 have sex 2-3 times a month. But at the same time, in the elderly age, it varies on sexual activity.
In men of the old age, there are problems with erections. To achieve this, they need 3.2 times longer than even 40 years. Besides changing its angle, the penis cannot “stand” almost vertically.

Such is the frequency of having sex at different ages. As already stated, this is the mean value. Good relations ensure not only a great sex but also the same happy mood, maintain health, and make a person happy. Therefore, if possible more often entertain themselves by this enjoyable experience. To help, you can have more fun, if you buy Viagra online Canada. Today the is a great possibility to buy such pills from the online pharmacy.