It’s not entirely right to run to a doctor for a consultation when you notice just the first signs of erectile dysfunction. The first thing you should do is to change your lifestyle to healthier one.
The thing is that in most cases of ED, it is the result of bad habits and unhealthy way of living. You’ll get the best result if you combine a balanced diet and regular physical exercises.
Health Benefits of Physical Activity
Sport and potency are tightly linked with each other. Physical inactivity causes lots of health problems and disorders in the male organism.
On the contrary, regular sports help men to:
- Improve the functioning of the whole cardiovascular system;
- Increase degree of oxygen in blood;
- Increase the functioning of lungs and bronchial tubes;
- Improve blood circulation.
All these benefits are highly important for male genitals work. Besides, there are specific exercises for potency, which train the muscles of the small pelvis, increase the circulation of blood there, thus decreasing inflammatory conditions and congestions.
When Sport is Strictly Forbidden?
Unfortunately, there are some categories of men who are prohibited to have high physical activities. Sports may cause different health problems if a man has at least one of the following disorders:
- Inflammatory processes in the innards;
- Prolapse, fractures, sprains and strain;
- Heart disease;
- After blood stroke;
- Head injuries;
- Spinal injury.
But it would be wrong to give up. Firstly, these patients should consult specialists, tell them about all their health problems and these doctors will assign a therapy and medications, which will help. Besides, remember that physical activity is efficient only in the primary stage of the disease when failures happen irregularly. If the disorder is permanent, it’s more likely that dysfunction is caused by pathological processes in organism and sport can change little in the situation.
Daily gymnastics, certain sports, yoga and meditation, as well as a set of special exercises to increase the tone of intimate muscles will increase libido and potency in the early stages. To enhance the result, physical loads must be combined with proper nutrition, a contrast shower, a rejection of bad habits.
Exercises for Each Day
Further, we’ll tell you about the exercises that are effective in the first signs of ED. It’s recommended to do them every day increasing the number of repetitions gradually. It isn’t worth waiting for the immediate effect like after Viagra intake. You’ll see positive results after 2-3 months of regular exercise.
The most effective ones are:
- Gallop walk and run in place raising your knees high;
- Partial squats with alternate relaxation and tensing gluteal muscles;
- Bottom lifts;
- Gallop walk and run with a ball between knees;
- The exercise “Bicycle” with terminal knee extension;
- While sitting on a chair, circulate your hips.
It’s better to finish these combined movements with medication and a contrast shower.
There is a specific system of exercises, which is aimed to train small pelvis muscles. Kegel exercises improve blood circulation and oxygen supply of the tissues in the area.
They’re recommended for:
- urinary incontinence,
- intimate problems with libido,
- to increase erection and potency.
Kegel gymnastics includes 3 exercises:
1. Maximum tension of pelvic support muscles for 5-6 seconds (10 reps),
2. Quickest possible rotation of muscle tension and relaxation of muscles during 1-2 minutes,
3. Strong extrusive muscle movement and holding the condition for 2-3 seconds (5-6 reps).